Changes in Life

Changes in Life

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Life

"My Life is my Message" - Gandhi 

When I was in S. Africa last year, I visited a place were Gandhi was thrown in Jail, a place he walked, and I actually worked at the Jail he was in. It was a great experience. More to be learned about the compassion people have for others, and the will power it takes to love on everyone. It is beautiful, and it amazes me. 

Anyways, I want my life to be my message, I try to live this out, but I am a human, I am no awesome person, I am just me, and I am way defaulted and I have my own issues too. 

But I was looking into the ocean lately, and It just kept reminding me of how HUGE the world is, but how small it is as well. And How God is really the Huge one in it all, and I love that He is such a mystery to me still. When I think about God, I have that childlike faith all over again. 

The other night, I was journaling, for 2 hours, about the last past 4 years of my life, and for the first time EVER, I cried like a child, tears of joy, and hope, and peace and everything wonderful, because I finally get it! I get God's amazing love and his grace and forgiveness! I was so happy. I am so happy. 

My life is my message, and that is what its all about. I want to Live, I want to learn, and I want to do something amazing, so I can rejoice everyday and be so Glad and thankful I have my God, that God who loves me, and has always been the same. 

I can't wait until School is done, sometimes I get restless thinking about how much longer I have, but really, 3 semesters is not that much! And I will only be 22, and I can do so much. =) 

In this time of lent, I am so so grateful I am finally understanding the meaning of forgiveness, to forgive myself and others. It is helping me to love and grow, and have a passion, an ongoing never dying passion to help others across the world, and even in my own world. 

I thought I would share. "My Life, is my Message..." Let your life be yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment