Changes in Life

Changes in Life

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh the Alien inside of me...

Today, I choose to write in black! (DUN DUN DUN...)

I must say, this is a truly DARK day. It all started when my alarm clock didn't go off this morning, and I almost missed chapel. CRAP. But hey I woke up.

Chapel...was fine. Except I almost puked on my roommate 4 times. She loves me though, so I don't think she would have cared, but the cute boy in front of me would have never looked at me that same...darn. So I held it. 

Came home. tried to work on some Homework, but my heard hurt so bad, I laid down, pasted out, and ALMOST missed the VAG doctor appt. (which would have been actually brilliant!)

So at this appt. I got asked all about my sexlife (which is not active), and my doctor was high impressed I don't smoke, drink, or have sex. She basically thinks I'm an idiot for being 21 and not living a normal life. Oh well at least I wont die early, unless a bus hits me, or aliens come to kidnap me. Which reminds me...

The Alien that was found attached to my Ovary on March 9, 2009, is well..STILL THERE. And I wont be getting him surgically out until a month. (MAYBE). They are making me take the devil's drug of Birth Control. The Doctor thinks It will make my bad cramps go away, my long LONG periods control themselves, and heres a plus: The only side effects are No Ache (wooHooo) and Bigger Boobs...although I would prefere it if they just shrank. Oh well. (sorry for all you men out there, but dang the ladies know where its at!!)

So all and all, in 1 month I get another ultrasound (the baby machine thing), to see if the Alien (aka: The Cyst) shrinks or goes away completely. Which would be great, but If it does not, I get surgery just in time for... SPRING BREAK! ( LAME )

So there you have it. I am still alive and My alien is still kickin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment