Changes in Life

Changes in Life

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Throns in the beautiful flowers

I have realized its painful to be real, to share, to experience with someone, with anyone.

But I think sometimes my story is too loud for some people to handle. That is okay, I have many who surround me who understand, who listen, you wont run far. They stick with me, they sit, they are still, they know LOVE. I don't want to sound prideful, saying my story is too "loud or intense" like I am something special, i am hardly that. But my life events are very unique, and have always been sprung up from lots of hurt, pain, and hard life decisions.

Thank GOD for Them.

Thats hard sometimes for people to get involved with. But it helps challenge me, it helps me love people who have REALLY LOUD stories, it inspires me. And I can promise I wont run away from those. I know how it feels to be let down.

I must admit though, I am finding it really hard to smile and stay positive through it all. I will keep trying, until I do reach a point of a break down.

But this is the beauty in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment