Changes in Life

Changes in Life

Friday, December 10, 2010

Wait... where am I going??!

20 more days until I leave for Myanmar. I am way excited!! except I have no idea what to pack! Maybe some T-Shirts, nice button down shirts, and long skirts? Oh and of course the sandals! I can't wait for this trip.

Its been a long time to prepare for this, and I get a little worried financially about it, but this adventure and journey is to go love and serve the people in Myanmar and also learn something amazing from them, gosh i am so excited to go meet the people I have been praying for. It fills my heart with Joy.

I am a bit nervous though too. Which is weird for me because I usually don't think and I just do. I am nervous because I know it will be such a change for me, and to go with people I love and care so much about and to see how we all handle situations together. I am also nervous I will fall so in love with the country it would be enough time before we have to leave.

But with all that said, if ANY one reads this blog please pray for these things:
1. The hearts of everyone on my team, getting ready to leave and prepare.
2. The Myanmar people who will be with us and their hearts.
3. Ako's Orphanage
3. Going and holding services in illegal churches (because Myanmar is a Buddhist country)
4. Financial stuff to come in before we leave.
5. And a safe Journey.

I love you guys! :) Can't wait to update you all with what is going on with the Myanmar trip and everything you all have supported me in! Oh and a special shout out to all my friends at work! Thank you so much for buying beanies! You helped us raise a little around 300 dollars! THE BEST CO-WORKERS EVER!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment