Changes in Life

Changes in Life

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte.

So this afternoon, about 30 minutes ago, I decided to take a bike ride in this 93 degree thunder weird weather! The fall leaves were blowing about and it was a nice ride. I ended up at the starbucks down the street to get myself an ice pumpkin spice latte! MMM! I splurged (it was pay day) and got a Venti with Wip and yummy spice on top!

So as I am being all cute and stuff on my bike, I place my delicious drink in my basket with my phone! As I am doing this I think to myself "I must ride slowly or my drink will topple over." Within seconds I turn my bike to get on it and....WHOOOSH it all falls down my leg, on my Toms, and all over my phone. GREAT!

So I sucked up my pride ( and decided that this all happened to me because I thought I was big cute stuff riding my bike...) and went on home.

Did I mention the reason I took the bike in the first place? Because my Green adorable Bug, got clipped last night and I am scared to death that someone is going to RAM into me again!

All this to say, I thought my phone was in good shape, until I cruised on home and the bank called me! (They want me to pay my credit card, which I did... PAY DAY REMEMBER!) Asked me to type in my 4 last digits on my social and well... go figure the 4 only buttons on my phone that don't work are the 4 I needed. ha ha!

So all and all I think I learned my lesson:
1.) Don't splurge on Starbucks Drinks
2.) Don't think to highly of yourself
3.) Honk at drives when they hit you
4.) God wants me to save money and not spend it on Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I mean I am going to Myanmar!!! Gosh I should have known.

My Pumpkin Spice Days are over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment